Adding a tab in Clipper WP Theme [is this possible to do?]

Author Posts

chood

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Can I use this to add an additional tab to my wordpress theme? I’ve gone through some of the tutorials and played with the plugin. I can see how to target the CSS at the header but how would I modify the html? I want to add another tab to the top and have it link to a page that I have created. Sorry, I’m new to this… Here’s a link to my site: http://www.couponista.com which is using the Clipper theme.

Thanks
ch

Sebastian

Hi chood,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Microthemer isn’t a page builder so it doesn’t allow you to add new content to the page – just redesign the look of what ever content is already on the page.

If you want to add a new menu item to the main menu you might be able to do this in WordPress by going to the Appearance > Menus dashboard page. You can then add the page to your menu using the options on the left.

I hope that helps, please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.