Remove all CSS changes made with Microtheamer

Author Posts

raphael1982

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hi,

I see that even deactivathing the plugin CSS changes still reamin active.

How do I see all CSS rules added by Microtheamer, and how do I deactivate all.

Sebastian

Hi Raphael,

Deactivating Microthemer should be sufficient to stop the CSS changes from being added. When Microthemer is active it includes one extra stylesheet (active-styles.css) in the head of the HTML document – this is how it changes the styling on the page. When the plugin isn’t active this doesn’t happen – unless you’ve previously added some code to your functions.php file that manually calls active-styles.css stylesheet (you may have read something about this in the forum here a while ago).

Have you refreshed the page where the styles still remain? If the problem persists please could you post a link to your website so that I can diagnose the issue?

Many thanks,

Sebastian

ps you can view the styles Microthemer is creating by clicking the “view css” link in the fixed menu on the right (which may need expanding if you are in the visual view)

You must login or register to reply to this topic.