Primarily, you should become a Themeover affiliate because you share our belief that Microthemer and Micro Themes are excellent digital products. If you haven’t given that much thought to it before, consider these 3 questions:
- What other plugin gives non-web designers the same design control as Microthemer?
- What other marketplace can you find WordPress Themes that are as customisable as Micro Themes?
- If branding is important, but funds are limited, is there a better DIY solution than WordPress + Microthemer?
If you answered “No other plugin”, “No other marketplace”, and “No better DIY solution” to the above questions, read on.
How Does Affiliate Commission Work?
- A Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your website or in an email.
- The visitor’s IP address is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to buy something.
- If the visitor buys something within 21 days of clicking your affiliate link, you will receive commission for the sale.
What’s In It For Me?
Money. We will give you $18 (40%) if someone you refer to us purchases Microthemer. We will give you $3 (20%) when you refer someone who purchases a Micro Theme. If you send a lot of customers our way, you stand to earn a lot of money by doing nothing more than recommending our products. And if you recognise the genuine value of Microthemer and Micro Themes, the question is – why wouldn’t you become a Themeover affiliate?
Please see the affiliate section of our FAQs page for information about payment schedules and thresholds.