Microthemer does not validate for multisite.

Author Posts

WebTrooper

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hello,
I have a multisite with one subsite, still in the testing phase. After validating from the main site the subsite still requires validation. I checked to see if I could validate through Network Admin but I don’t see that option. I’m using subdirectories so it wouldn’t be a domain issue. Please advise. Thanks

Sebastian

Hi WebTrooper,

Is your testing site online? If so, would you mind sending me WP Network admin login details via this secure contact form so that I can troubleshoot this for you?

https://themeover.com/support/pre-sales-enquiries/

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

WebTrooper

Thanks for the quick response. I uninstalled Microthemer for now because I have to continue working on the site. I can setup another site on a different domain and install it there. That way we can work out the issue without interrupting my workflow. I’ll let you know when I have it ready. Thanks 🙂

Sebastian

Hi WebTrooper,

That’s fine. I’m here when you need me.

Cheers,

Sebastian

WebTrooper

Sebastian, I haven’t set up that other domain yet and to be honest, I really don’t have the time. I like the extension but it’s more important that I get my site up and running. I’ll just keep Microthemer set aside for future use. Maybe the issue will be resolved by then. If not, we can address it then… probably in a few weeks. Again, thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Regards,
Ted

Sebastian

Hi Ted,

That’s absolutely fine. I’ll set up my own test bed and get back to you.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.