Using with Ultimatum Theme

Author Posts

Chazzer

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Ultimatum Theme comes with is own, comprensive css editing system But custom styling of individual elements is only achieved via a custom css pane where you can enter raw css.
I am designing a theme and using MicroThemer to add the custom stuff. Works like a dream. A great add-on to Ultimatum Theme. Maybe you could speak with Onur, the theme developer, to discuss offering MicroThemer as an add-in or possibly some integration. He has a large, enthusiastic user base.

Sebastian

Thanks for the suggestion. I will contact Onur and see what can be done about this.

Sebastian

I’ve left Onur a message on the Ultimatum Facebook page. I couldn’t find a way to contact him via his website without purchasing the theme. Hopefully the message will find him.

Chazzer

Try contacting Onur at [email removed for privacy]

Sebastian

Thanks. I’ll give that a go.

graffig

Chazzer – just left you a thank you on the ultimatum discussion board. Bought this plugin on your recommendation any help on how to set up for Ultimatum would be great!

Thanks in advance

graffig

Chazzer – all okay – just found the lovely and well document tutorial sections

Sebastian

Great. Feel free to write back here if you need any help.

Sebastian

graffig

Sebastian
Thanks so much – just giving it a twirl just now – thank you for the videos, they are such a help!

Darron

You must login or register to reply to this topic.