WordPress “Undefined index” errors when activating Microthemer

Author Posts

dsnet

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

I have one site with this plug-in installed and it works well but I have just installed onto a new site with a different theme and I am getting errors such as “Undefined index: user_set_mq “.
ie
Notice: Undefined index: user_set_mq in /xxxxk/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/tvr-microthemer.php on line 171
Notice: Undefined index: tvr_preferences in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/tvr-microthemer.php on line 171
Notice: Undefined index: page in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/tvr-microthemer.php on line 198

additionally, when I go to Dashboard->Microthemer->Preferences:

Notice: Undefined property: tvr_microthemer_admin::$file_structure in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/tvr-microthemer.php on line 1216
Notice: Undefined property: tvr_microthemer_admin::$file_structure in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/tvr-microthemer.php on line 1219

Notice: Undefined index: trans_editing in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/includes/tvr-microthemer-preferences.php on line 351

Notice: Undefined index: trans_editing in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/includes/tvr-microthemer-preferences.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined index: trans_wizard in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/includes/tvr-microthemer-preferences.php on line 370

Notice: Undefined index: trans_wizard in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/includes/tvr-microthemer-preferences.php on line 379

Notice: Undefined index: initial_scale in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/includes/tvr-microthemer-preferences.php on line 391

Notice: Undefined index: initial_scale in /xxxx/wp-content/plugins/microthemer/includes/tvr-microthemer-preferences.php on line 401

When I deactivate the plug-in, everything is fine.
I suspect the theme is the issue but I don’t want to change it now as I have done a fair amount of work with it, I just need Microthemer to fine-tune some aspects of the theme I’m less keen on.
The theme is called Responsive by CyberChimps.com
Any help would be appreciated.

Sebastian

Hi there,

Thanks for providing all of the debug info. Are you using the latest version of Microthemer (2.4.4)? I ask because a recent release (2.4.1) fixed some PHP warnings on certain servers, and you mentioned that you’ve installed the plugin on a different site as well as using a different theme.

If upgrading Microthemer doesn’t fix the issue, would you be able to email me login details to your WordPress install so that I can investigate this further? You can use this secure form to send details: https://themeover.com/support/pre-sales-enquiries/

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.