404 errors [after activating Microthemer – RESOLVED]

Author Posts

josephstory

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Greetings, Firstly I would like to say how awesome this plugin is. With that said, I have the Pro version and I seem to be getting a lot of 404’s maybe you can help assist with. The most common one is: /wp-content/micro-themes/active-styles.css?nocache=1384871475&ver=3.7.1 and lots of them.

Did look through the plugin for a bit but didn’t save anything as of yet because still learning. Don’t know what I have done wrong, but hopefully you could assist me in fixing this matter. I so appreciate the availability of this plugin–I am going to have fun when the doctors visits slow down and I get to spend some more time with it.

Thank you so much once again and thank you for helping.

William

wordpress 3.7.1
buddypress theme – default
MySQL Database Version: 5.5.33-31.1
MySQL Client Version: 5.5.33
Server Type: Apache
Operating System: Linux
Browser Compression Supported: gzip,deflate,sdch
PHP Version: 5.3.27
Wp Super Cache

Thanks again for helping!

William

Sebastian

Hi William,

Sorry to hear you’ve encountered these 404 errors. Microthemer shouldn’t produce any 404s, although thinking about it, it might do so on active-styles.css after you active the plugin but before you apply any styles for the first time. If you save the Microthemer UI with no styles applied, it will still create active-styles.css, so you might want to try that quickly.

Not sure what might cause 404s on other resources. It would help if you could provide some URLs.

If you could provide me with a link to your website (possibly with WP login details via my secure form https://themeover.com/support/pre-sales-enquiries/) I can probably diagnose things better.

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

P.S. best of luck with the doctors. I hope it’s nothing too serious.

josephstory

Ahhh Thank you–Another silly user mistake. Saved it and all works fine! Thank you for the Magical moment when all is working perfect.

William

You must login or register to reply to this topic.