About Media Queries

Author Posts

Dak2022

Hello Microthemer,

I need some assistance using the microthemer to create a responsive site, that fits
all sizes (mobile, tablet, desktop). Also the 1024 break doesn’t seem to correctly.

Sebastian

Hey,

Sure I’m happy to help. Could you send me a link to the page you’re working on with some more details about the issue you’re having?

I can’t guarantee a response until Monday, but will respond as soon as I can.

Dak2022

Hello Sebastian,

Thanks for the reply. Here is the link to the website. It is dkprojects.dakportfolio.net . I’m trying to ensure that it is responsive using microthemer. Do you need my wordpress login info?

Dak2022

Hello,
I was wondering if my website has been viewed, or if someone requires the login info. Thanks!

Sebastian

Hey,

Sorry for the delay, I checked your site yesterday, but realised I need further clarification. I can help with specific problems, like “I want this element to appear in a different place at 1024px screen widths“. But “I need help designing a site responsively” is a bit too broad. As I’m not really sure what to comment on. If you can direct me to a specific aspect of your site, and tell me how it looks now compared to how you would like it to look, I can offer some suggestions. I hope that sounds reasonable.

Cheers!
Sebastian

P.S. from looking at your Microthemer stylesheet I could see that you are currently using the default media queries. But you can also add custom media queries via the ‘Edit media queries’ icon to the left of the responsive tabs. So you could add an extra breakpoint using the following media query:

@media (max-width: 1024px)

Dak2022

Hi, 

I’m trying to ensure, that my site meets the 1024px  for tablets using microthemer. I want to ensure that the width is designed to cover both horizontal, and vertical aspects of a tablet. 

Dak2022

Also I tried to input that dimension into themer, but it those not look right. Do you need my wordpress info?

Sebastian

Sure, if you can send access details via our secure contact form I’d be happy to take a look.

Thanks,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.