Bought Dev License; verification [as an upgrade through Robert Farrell]

Author Posts

tiger6667

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

I bought a dev license for microthemer through Udemy, Robert Farrell to augment standard license. I have paypal receipts. Was locked out of your site, when I tried to redownload, using Udemy coupon. Reregistered, and now can access site and can download through the members area, but what is the status of the dev license?

John Kamerling
Anaheim, Ca

Sebastian

Hi John,

I’m sorry the site was unavailble for a time. If you can submit you’re Dev License Udemy coupon code now please do so, this will associate your email address with the Dev license.

I recently asked Robert to stop selling upgrades from Standard to Developer license as it just creates admin complications. In general, people should contact Themeover via our pre-sales form to request an upgrade from standard to developer license and purchase this directly from themeover.com. However, I will honour any upgrades Robert sold prior this change of course. I will email you now to discuss further.

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.