Can't save due to "Multiple Tabs/User Issue"

Author Posts

Artmaestro

I updated Microthemer today and after doing that (woe of woes), Microthemer now won’t let me save anything – when work on a new selector I am told in upper right hand corner that “settings failed to save” and I get a popup box error message (on both Chrome & Firefox) that says in the box multiple tabs/users issue and indicating that MT settings were updated more recently by another user or browser – even when only one tab shows up on my internet browser. I am also emailing you via the supprt email a screencapture of the MT error message so you can see it exactly.

Sebastian

We’ve been working through this offline, and decided to roll you back to the previous version of MT as you don’t have time to fully troubleshoot this right now. But the multiple tabs warning was happening because some code that’s incompatible with your server was preventing MT from returning the last save time to MT after saving settings. This was causing a false positive on the multiple tabs check.

I’m glad you can continue working with an older version of MT for now. I’m happy to get to the bottom of this whenever you’re ready.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Artmaestro

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’ll get back to you when I can do your excellent customer service Justice 🙂

You must login or register to reply to this topic.