Can't validate my e mail address [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

juana

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hello
I have been trying to validate my e mail address without success, I already tried to clear the space, save it, and then re-enter the email address again but it still doesn’t work.
Can you please help me with that?

Thank you very much

Sebastian

Hey,

I’ve sent an email to the address you registered here with requesting further information.

Cheers,

Sebastian

juana

Hi, thank you for the quick answer. Problem solved. I am very happy with the product, is exactly what I was looking for. Excellent!

juana

Hello, I have one more question. How to I target a hover, lets say I want to change the opacity or color in a hover mode.
Could you help me with that?

Thanks!

Sebastian

Glad you’re enjoying Microthemer.

Yes, if you’re double-clicking on elements (in order to target them with the Selector Wizard that pops up) you just need to change the default CSS selector code in the drop down menu.

Look for values that have:

:hover

Somewhere in them.

Microthemer only suggests these :hover pseudo selectors when you’re trying to style a link. If you want a hover state on a non-link, you’ll need to manually modify the selector after you create it by clicking the “Modify” link. All you need to do is paste “:hover” at the end of the CSS selector code. So if you had the following selector “div#header” you would modify it to “div#header:hover” (you might also want to add the word “Hover” to the selector label to remind yourself it’s a hover state selector). You always need to create a separate selector for hover states. The styles you apply to a selector with “:hover” at the end will only apply when the user hovers over the target element.

I hope that helps, feel free to write back here if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.