Can’t validate: You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Author Posts

mebebrown

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hello,

I purchased the plugin on codecanyon and I’ve included my license certificate below.

When I try to validate and get things moving it says: You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Can you please advise on what I should do?

Thank you!
MEGAN

Sebastian

Hi Megan,

To fix the “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page” problem please try logging out of WordPress and then logging back in. When you enter your email address at the bottom of the Microthemer > Preferences page, be sure to enter the me@ email address you provided (before I edited your original forum post).

If you’re still getting the permissions error please could you create an Administrator user account for me on the WordPress install you’re working on and send me the login details via our pre-sales form?: https://themeover.com/support/pre-sales-enquiries/

I should be able to figure out what’s going on once I have access.

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

Sebastian

Hi Megan,

I’ve just been made aware that the pre-sales form I suggested you use hasn’t been sending us emails. If you tried to send me your login details via this form I never received notification of this.

If you’re still having trouble please email us directly:

support(at)themeover(dot)com – replacing “(at)” with the “@” symbol and “(dot)” with the “.” character

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sebastian

juana

Hello, I just purchased the microthemer, but haven’t been able to validate my email address, I entered the address I purchased microthemer with in the prefereces, but it still tells me Your email address could not be validated. could you please help me with this. Thank you

Sebastian

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into some issues with validation.

I’m emailing you now with further instructions.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.