CSS3 gradients not working after updating to 2.7.1

Author Posts

scotts1

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

I am using bootstrap buttons on my MAMP/localhost WordPress test site and I have used MicroThemer to change the .btn-primary and the .btn-primary:hover default gradients. All was working fine until I upgraded to MicroThemer 2.7.1. Now I cannot get gradients to apply no matter what settings I try.

Sebastian

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that the upgrade has interfered with your gradients. I’d like to help you resolve this issue. Obviously as you’re working on localhost I can’t login to your website and see what’s going wrong. Would you be able to send me a backup of your whole site or just your theme by any chance? If not, could you have a look at the console tab in firebug (which is a browser addon for firefox or chrome) and let me know if that throws any errors when you try to apply gradients with Microthemer?

Also, in case you need to get things working asap I’ve added a download link to the previous version in “My Downloads”: https://themeover.com/my-downloads/

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.