Differences in browsers [Firefox renders how it best looks]

Author Posts

shamrockoz

Sebastian,

Forgive my incessant questions – but I have come across another oddity.

Take a look at my site -: http://sugarland-weddings.com/sugarland-vendors/

1) iPhone6+ – you will see that the hamburger nav icon shows to the right of the filterable portfolio in line with Limo Service. The logo bleeds downwards to “ALL” option
2) Explorer ditto
3) Chrome ditto
4) Firefox (latest version) – shows the nav icon to the right of “ALL”. The logo icon sits nicely above the “ALL” option.

In effect, Firefox shows this really well – but it is not accurate. Viewport zoom set ‘1’ or none has not bearing on this.

I would actually like the Firefox option to hold.

Ideas?

Sebastian

Hi there,

Sorry for the slow reply. I investigated this when I first saw your forum post, found it a bit confusing, and then got distracted unfortunately. It’s a hard one to untangle because there were/are a number of complex styles acting on the elements in your header area.

However, I’ve just looked at your site again and I see that some things have changed. The header element no longer has an explicit height of 10px for instance. Did you manage to resolve this one yourself in the end?

Cheers,
Sebastian

shamrockoz

Sebastian,

Apologies for the confusion. My post was not so much trying to sort out a CSS issue but wondering whether you had seen a difference in browser behaviour.

Initially I could not image resize in FF – this has been solved.

My next question is whether you see ANY difference between the browsers in cell mode.

See above for the differences I am seeing.

Steve

Sebastian

Hi Steve,

Did you mean to post a screenshot when you wrote “See above for the differences I am seeing.”?

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.