div#wrapper- How to Delete; Newbie question [can I delete the div? – RESOLVED]

Author Posts

tiger6667

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Able to move around in Themeover, and add code but how to you delete,an entire wrapper?
I am using Ultimatum theme, the editor may be good, but I can’t find the template css to edit, as shown in Themeover. Please help.

Sebastian

Hi there,

I’m not totally sure I know what you mean by wrapper. But if you want to delete an entire section or some selectors from the visual view you can click the “More Options” icon on the right at the bottom and then click either the “Sort/Manage Sections” or “Sort/Manage Selectors” icon that pops up. You can then use the delete links on the right of each section/selector.

This video discusses managing sections: https://www.youtube.com/embed/oIPHFBWMHX4?vq=hd720&autoplay=1

Does that help answer your question?

Cheers,

Seb

tiger6667

Seb:

Specifically, div#wrapper or selector 58div#wrapper-58 is a row on my
developing website

facts and Information facts and
Information facts and
Information facts and
Information facts and
Information facts and
Information

I need to delete this *whole block of improperly formatted text. I* did
watch the video, again, but I am not interested in modifying or deleting,
the selector, I am interested in deleting all the script within the
selector, to allow for the deletion of a row on my webpage . Is this
possible within themeover, or in the alternative ultimatum theme , or
wordpress, without going to the isp cpanel?
Thank You
Jack

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 5:16 AM, WordPress wrote:

> Themeover Admin wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I’m not totally sure I know what you mean by wrapper. But if you want to
> delete an entire section or some selectors from the visual view you can
> click the “More Options” icon on the right at the bottom and then click
> either the “Sort/Manage Sections” or “Sort/Manage Selectors”

Sebastian

Ah I see what you mean. You want to delete stuff on your web page, not your work in Microthemer.

You can hide the content you don’t like by targeting the row with Microthemer’s selector wizard (double-click on the row and, if your selection is a subset of the row instead of the whole row at first, use the directional controls to navigate up ). Once you’ve targeted the row correctly and created a selector for it you can hide the row by opening up the “Behaviour” style options and setting “Display” to “none”.

Cheers,

Seb

tiger6667

Works great!! this feature alone is worth the cost of the plugin.

Sebastian

Excellent! I’m glad you managed to solve your problem 🙂

You must login or register to reply to this topic.