Editing Link Behavior Using Microthemer

Author Posts

IntelTech

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hi,

I’m new to Microthemer so this may be a silly question, but how do I use Microthemer to edit the hover and active states of links on my website? Thanks in advance for your help! I love your plugin so far.

Sebastian

Hi there,

Not a silly question at all.

Microthemer’s selector wizard always suggests a “:hover” and “:active” option among the various options in the dropdown menu when you double-click something – if you double-click on a link element. Just change the default value in the selector wizard dropdown menu after double-clicking a link on your website.

Note: you can still create :hover state selectors on any other non-link element. You will just need to manually add :hover to the end of the CSS code in the textarea in the selector wizard. This video gives a quick demonstration of manually creating hover selectors (instead of using an option in the dropdown menu): See here: https://themeover.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/creating-a-hover-selector.avi

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on this.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.