How to target the right "element" (Beaver Builder related)

Author Posts

zholy9

Hi Sebastian …

I would like to know how can I target “stuff” in Beaver Builder correctly? You’ve pointed me once on this where I wanted to select an image an make it position:absolute … and it always disappeared to nowhere.

Now I have a similar situation. I have a row of 12 images. I want to select all of them in MT and apply the position absolute. But every time (no matter what I choose from the options I have – next to the number 12) they’re gone.

But when I do it with one, it stays within the ROW. Is there a way how to explain, what is the trick to know what to select?

Sebastian

Hey,

Would you be able to send me a link to the page you’re working on? It might be that you need to set position:relative on the 12 elements that contain the 12 images, but it’s hard for me to guess what’s going on here without seeing the page and inspecting the code.

Our educational note on the Position property explains why you might want to set position:relative on the parent of an element that has position:absolute BTW: https://themeover.com/fluid-content/#quirks-of-position

Cheers,
Sebastian

zholy9

Thanks Sebastian … I’ll send that link later on.

+ I know that I have to set the parent as RELATIVE – which is something I did, for the whole ROW where the pics are … but again, might be a wrong “element” and I still (the whole time I’m using BB &MT) didn’t figure out how to target the right element (as BB to my liking creates some extra DIVs) 🙂 🙂 🙂

Still, thank you for the quick reply – will send the link later this evening.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.