items in interface bunched together [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

mikeoffy

Items in the interface are bunched over each other. It seems to happen a lot. I am new to this product as of this week. So maybe its me.

sample

sample 2

Sebastian

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was travelling all day yesterday.

Thanks for reporting your issue and providing screenshots. It’s not one I’ve seen before. I suspect a plugin is loading it’s stylesheet on the Microthemer interface page. Do you have any plugins installed that change the appearance of the WordPress back end?

I can’t say for sure what’s causing this. But if you can send me login details for your WordPress site via this secure contact form I’d be happy to troubleshoot this for you: https://themeover.com/support/contact/

Cheers,
Sebastian

mikeoffy

Hello

I did send you the information you requested yesterday morning. I am curious when you would get a chance to take a look at this. As this issue prevents me from using the plugin to its full potential.

Thanks

Mike Offenbecher

Sebastian

Hi Mike,

Yes I received your email and responded to say that I found a completely different error. However, I’ve subsequently realised that the error only occurs in Firefox. So it may not be a problem in practice if you are using a different browser. Everything works fine in Chrome for instance.

I’ve identified the cause of the bunched up icons too. Your Gallery Bank Pro Edition plugin is loading a Font Awesome stylesheet on the Microthemer admin page that is overriding some styles in the Microthemer interface. Namely this style:

li [class^="icon-"]

I’ll release an update to Microthemer in an hour or two to address this.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Hi Mike,

I’ve just released version 3.7.2 which should fix your issue. Please let me know ow you get on.

Cheers,
Sebastian

mikeoffy

You guys are the best. Thanks for your quick attention.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.