Js error on plain WP with no active plugins.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian 1 week, 6 days ago.

Author Posts

olleka

Hi
I can not get Microthemer to work.
I have an plain WP site (upgraded to 5.1) And have tested with only MT active and a native WP theme.

I get this error.
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘e.this.disabled’) (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:
Error: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘e.this.disabled’)
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/deps.js?v=5.5.4.2&ver=5.1 (line 1)
Source: Microthemer interface

What to do?

Regards
Olle


Sebastian

Hi Olle,

Sorry for the trouble. Which WordPress theme are you using? I will see if I can replicate this on my testing server before requesting access via our secure contact form.

Thanks,
Sebastian


olleka

Hi
As I said. I have tried with just Twentyfifteen or Twentynineteen. And all plugins off. Still the same error.
This is an local install with MAMP.

The site is an older one but everything is up to date and I have reinstalled MT.
Error in console is something in deep.js file I think


Sebastian

Hey Olle,

I haven’t been able to replicate your issue with Twentyfifteen or Twentynineteen on a new install of WordPress and Microthemer. This suggests the issue is probably rooted in your MT settings not being fully compatible with the latest version of Microthemer. There have been a few such issues since 5.5, which is more strict about the data structure being exactly right. This is normally quick for me to fix, but I will need an export of your settings in order to troubleshoot.

To export your settings:

  1. Go to Packs > Export
  2. Give your export a name and then click the export button
  3. You will be directed to a new screen.
  4. Click the cloud icon to download your export as a zip file
  5. Email the zip file to support @ themeover.com

I should then be able to replicate your issue and release an update to Microthemer that fixes the problem.

Many thanks,
Sebastian


olleka

Thank you.
The problem is solved.
I had to remove the Microthemer plugin entirely with all the settings and all. And then reinstall.
Maybe it was som old garbage left over from Microthemer 4.9 version.
I had saved active-styles from the older version so I could import them back.
I did all this before I read your last message so you can’t test that.

Regards
olle


Sebastian

Hey Olle,

I’m glad you managed to find a way forward. Sorry you had to scrap your previous settings on this occasion.

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.