Loading a local font face

Author Posts

lg_0

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hello Sebastian,

I’ve downloaded your free Trial of MicroThemer in order to kick in the tires before purchasing and I have a question. Is it possible to use a locally available font face (present on my WordPress site)? By this I mean:
– Not one of the default fonts from your “Font Family” selector since the fonts displayed in this list don’t represent the fonts installed on my Windows 8 system (I assume it simply reflects the generally available fonts from any system – Mac, Linux or Windows).
– Not a Google font.

Thank you

lg

Sebastian

Hi there,

In short, no. But Microthemer should allow you to do this so it’s on the agenda.

I’m going to add a new feature that will significantly improve the responsive aspects of Microthemer in the next few weeks. Then, my priority features will be typography related. So the functionality you’re looking for will probably be available in January.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.