Microthemer load wheel continuously spins

Author Posts

nlplax21

Good afternoon,

I recently installed the Microthemer plugin and when using it for the first time, the load wheel in the upper left hand corner continuously spins and I am not able to double click items to edit them.

Can you please assist?

Thank you.

Sebastian

Hey, it sounds like a Javascript error on your website is preventing the frontend script from running (which tells Microthemer to stop showing the loading gif). If I can locate the source of the error I should be able fix this. Would you mind sending me login details for your WordPress site so that I can inspect the interface with Firebug?

Many thanks,
Sebastian

nlplax21

Thanks for the help. Would you like me to replied to the email as I do not want to send the credentials via the forum. However, I am not sure if you will receive it through the “noreply” address.

Just let me know how to send you the info you need.

Thank you.

Sebastian

Yes of course, sorry I forgot to include this link to our secure contact form in my last post:

https://themeover.com/support/contact/

Cheers,
Sebastian

nlplax21

Good morning,

Just checking that you received the login credentials for the site? I sent them via the secure contact form as directed on June 7th.

Thanks for your help.

Sebastian

Hey,

No, I never received that email. I’ve checked my spam folder too. Could you try again now please? Or email us directly: support [at] this domain.

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.