Microthemer not saving anymore to micro theme [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

raphael1982

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hi,
My name is Raphael, I’m writing from italy, I’ve a website made in wordpress, hosted in 1&1.

Since days Microthemer is not exporting anymore the made changes to the micro theme I’m using.

Well I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but I’ve update some weeks ago to new version of WordPress and also few plugins.

I’ve already made a user for you to check yourself, if you want to see what happens.
Basically an error message saying:

Save Error: please see the message in the default view

And there it says to reload the page but didn’t work.

Now… I may have some sort of easy to fix setting… hope you can pass bay and have a look.
Thanks

PS: give me an e-mail where I can send you access data

Sebastian

Hi Raphael,

Another customer just emailed me with the same issue. I found a fix and have released an updated version of Microthemer – version 2.6.1.1

Please update Microthemer to version version 2.6.1.1 and then let me know if things are working for you now. You can update Microthemer from your WordPress dashboard. Or download it from “My Downloads” on themeover.com or from wordpress.org (the Lite version which you can unlock with your verified email address).

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

raphael1982

Hi Sebastian,

Yes now it’s working again!
Thank so much!

By the way microthemer is awesome!!

Many thanks,
Raphael

Sebastian

You’re welcome. Good to know you’re liking Microthemer 🙂

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.