Moving Selectors [possible to move to different section? RESOLVED]

Author Posts

graffig

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hey folks – does anyone know if it is possible to move a selector into another section. I realise I can reorder the various elements, however I sometime mess up the placement of my selector into the wrong section, and at present end up having to delete the selector(s) and start again.

I would love just to be able to go into Microthemer UI and correct my cock up!
Thanks for any help

Sebastian

Hey, you’re right. A copy/move Selector feature would be useful. I’ll have a think about how to implement that….

Thanks for your feedback!

Sebastian

graffig

Hey Sebastian
As usual, thanks for such a speedy response! Is there a way to send you a screengrab as well as I’m having an issue with the floating save/export settings panel on the right within the Microthemer UI. It seems to need to float a wee bit more to the right as at the moment it always seems to just cover my section/selectors standard view area.

Thanks again for considering the save/copy idea!

Sebastian

Hey, no problem.

Please email a screenshot to our support@[themeover domain] email address and I’ll look into that for you.

Cheers!

Sebastian

universalnyc

Yes, a copy/move feature would be great.

It would also be nice to have a search feature, where I can quickly find out if I have such a selector already. (These ideas are not ‘that’ important, it would just be cool to have.)

Thank you for your great work!!!

Sebastian

Thanks for your input universalnyc, I’ve added both features to my To Do list. Once I’ve added a major new feature that will complete the new responsive features I added I’ll take a closer look at your recent suggestions.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.