Neat, clean and well organized CSS code

Author Posts

ChuckLit2

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

One of the things I love about Microthemer is the neat, clean and organized CSS code. I look after several websites and when I want to develop a new theme, I usually do so on my website. After a lot of checking, to make sure everything works OK, I then install it on my friends website. The only problem is there is “always” some CSS code that is specific to only my website. Going through all the code and attempting to identify code I need to delete is just too much trouble and I end up just leaving it alone.

With Microthemer and the ability to add descriptive user-friendly labels to each section, I now find it very easy to find and delete the sections that are not relevant to the current website on which I am installing the theme. Very cool…

Chuck

Sebastian

Glad to hear it Chuck!

You must login or register to reply to this topic.