Remove double vertical scrollbar from the site

Author Posts

balticsamurai

While it may not be a Microthemer related question, I hope someone can help.
Suddenly, on the site https://evergreentalents.com out of the blue, another scroll bar on the right showed up. It is on other pages as well not only homepage so it seems like some major CSS override. I’m not skilled enough to understand where it’s coming from. Please help.

Sebastian

Hey,

If you target the body element with Microthemer and set the overflow-x property (in the Behaviour group – far right) to visible that should get rid of the scrollbars.

Some content on the page is probably larger than its container element, causing the scrollbars. But isolating which element would take some time given the amount of content on the page. Setting overflow:visible seems to solve the issue without any downsides I can see.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Hey,

If you target the body element with Microthemer and set the overflow-x property (in the Behaviour group – far right) to visible that should get rid of the scrollbars.

Some content on the page is probably larger than its container element, causing the scrollbars. But isolating which element would take some time given the amount of content on the page. Setting overflow:visible seems to solve the issue without any downsides I can see.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
Sebastian

balticsamurai

I found the culprit – something with the footer. Thanks, Sebastian! You’re awesome!

Sebastian

You’re welcome. Well done for rooting out the element in the footer 🙂

You must login or register to reply to this topic.