Requested Upgrades

Author Posts

ChuckLit2

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

My personal suggestions for next update
Support for:

1) background-position
2) !important
3) list-style-position

P.S. I am getting close to moving my new theme designed with Artisteer and Microthemer to my main website… Thank You so much!

Testing site: http://kansascitypianotuning.com/test/

Sebastian

Thanks for the suggestions Chuck.

1) Greater control over background image position is on the development road map
2) Do you not think that the option to globally add “!important” to all styles via the Preferences page is sufficient? I think it could be a bit messy to have an option to add !important to styles individually in the Microthemer UI
3) list-style-position probably won’t be added to UI to keep things simple. You will have to continue to add this style in the “Hand-coded” CSS textarea.

I’m glad you’re enjoying Artisteer + Microthemer!

ChuckLit2

When I tried adding “!important” to the entire CSS it disabled all my CSS3 support for IE… NOT GOOD! This is my only real complaint with Microthemer.

Sebastian

Hmm, I’ll look into a fix for that Chuck…

Sebastian

The fix for this issue is available for download. To get it now, you just need to do a manual check for updates via the Microthemer Preferences page and then install the update when WordPress detects it.

PS I noticed the problem was only affecting gradients when I did some tests. Was that true for you too?

You must login or register to reply to this topic.