Something's wrong

Author Posts

Josh

Dear All,

I was about to do some changes to my website but when I tried to used the Microthemer I received the error message “Something’s wrong”. I do not have a clue what is wrong. I do not understand web coding so I am stuck. Now, I know this is not the error of the plugin itself. However, I do maybe update my website every year or so and every time there seems to be an error with Microthemer (meaning I do need to fix something before I can start working). Again, I do not believe this is the result of a bad product. But is there a way to “just make it work”? I am frustrated as I just want to update my portfolio, thinking that the work was done and I can not publish it. I just want to understand if what I am asking for is actually possible? For a second time, I am aware that the issue is not due to Microthemer. But if my way of working does not harmonize with WordPress I might as well get a more idiot proof way to have a website like a easier website builder. Sorry for the rant, had to get it off my chest.

Best Regards,

Josh

Sebastian

Hey Josh,

I’m very happy to help you out with this, and sorry for the issue you’ve encountered now and in the past. Would you mind providing access temporary access to the site in question via our secure contact so I can troubleshoot this for you?

Many thanks,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Thanks for providing access Josh. I think I may have accidentally fixed the problem by loading some different pages via the Page search feature. I did see the something’s wrong error first, and I would like to get to the bottom of this tomorrow – if you can keep my site access until then?

But for now, you can make edits if you wish. I won’t do any more work tonight, as I’m not so effective at debugging in the evening.

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.