Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined (line 1)

Author Posts

syaiful

I got this error on my website and everything on MicroThemer UI (Device, Selector) becomes not clickable:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘hasClass’ of undefined (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘hasClass’ of undefined
URL: /wp-includes/js/wp-auth-check.min.js?ver=5.3 (line 1)
Source: Microthemer interface

Sebastian

Hey,

It looks like the source of the error is the Word login checker. This may happen when WP logs you out while you still have MT open. Refreshing the page and logging back in should normally solve that. But if not, there may be another issue at play.

Would you mind sending me access for the affected site via our secure contact form so I can troubleshoot? You can use this handy plugin to provide access temporarily without sharing login details: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/
Or just create a temporary user account with Administrator access, which you can delete afterwards.

Cheers,
Sebastian

syaiful

Hi Sebastian,

Seems updating the plugin to 6.0.2.7 solve this issue. Now it works great as usual. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Sebastian

You’re welcome. It made have simply been the upgrade process that fixed things for you as the last update addressed a different issue. If it crops up again please let me know.

Thanks,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.