Heads up! this post was created when Microthemer was at version 4. The current version is 7. Some references to the interface may be out of date.
Microthemer in-program CSS reference
You can find out more about individual CSS properties right from the Microthemer interface. Simply hover of any CSS property icon (e.g. ) then click the name of the property (e.g. color) in the tooltip that appears. A window will popup with information about the property and links to relevant tutorials on the right.
Online Free Resources
- W3 schools: comprehensive CSS reference.
- Can in use? check browser support for modern CSS.
- CSS Tricks: tons of useful CSS tutorials.
- Smashing magazine: collection of their most popular CSS tutorials.
- Stackoverflow: often the first result in Google when searching for technical answers.