#1 Use MT on "private" post #2 Conflict with wp-edit?

Author Posts

MartyJ

Hi Sebastian,

#1 I like to publish my post as “private” to get company feedback before making it public. Microthemer seems to show just my “published” posts to edit. Am I missing something?

#2 Does Microthemer conflict with wp-edit (formerly ultimate tinymce)?

Thanks.

Sebastian

Hi Marty,

1. I think this should be possible. But in order to get Microthemer to load a page that you have marked as ‘Private’ you will probably need to copy the Permalink for that page (from the just under the title of the page when editing it in WordPress) and paste it into the Frontend preview URL field in Microthemer’s preferences popup. You can access the preferences from the cog icon in the top right toolbar of the Microthemer interface.

2. I’m not aware of any conflict with ultimate tinymce but if you think something is wrong I’d be happy to look at your site. You can send login details via this secure contact form: https://themeover.com/support/contact/

Cheers,
Sebastian

MartyJ

Thanks for prompt reply. I’m watching tutorial, struggling a little with integrating new MT with older version. Presuming it’s going to become clear. I will get back to you if problems persist. Appreciate your help, Sebastian, as always. Marty

Sebastian

Hey Marty,

If you’re having current problems please don’t feel that you need to struggle on alone. I can offer assistance with anything.

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.