New Animation Features

Author Posts

Sebastian

Microthemer’s new CSS animation properties are available. Just update via your WordPress dashboard now, or grab it from My Downloads.

Read the full article explaining the new animation features.

In summary

Part one of the animation features has been completed. This includes:

• animate.css stock animations
  • Custom keyframes can be written in Code view and referenced in the animation-name GUI field.
  • All animation properties are supported: animation-name, animation-duration, animation-timing-function, animation-delay, animation-iteration-count, animation-direction, animation-fill-mode, animation-play-state
  • Microthemer provides two custom options for event-based animation: animation event (e.g. inView, click, :hover) and animation event target (any CSS selector).
  • Apply animation selectively for different devices
  • Any changes to the animation properties will instantly trigger the animation, without the need to wait for a network connection.
  • A play button allows you to preview the animation

Part two animation features still to come:

• Support for multiple animations
  • Keyframe GUI fields
  • A timeline for previewing keyframes

A penny for your thoughts!

Thanks,
Sebastian

cjseven

Nice!!!
I’m just trying it out. Well done Sebastian.
Thank you very much for your continued support.
Antonio

P.S. Would you like to launch a blackfriday deal to a facebook group of 2000 active buyers? Not all use WP but I think microthemer would have some results. I’m not the admin but can hook you up with her. No strings attached to me 🙂

olleka

Hi.
Very nice.
It’s now very easy to do a little animation 🙂

I have a bug report. 5.1 seem to be incompatible with BeaverBuilder. The BB interface is unusable. Some JS errors in Codeview.
Revert back to 5.0.9 BB is working again.

Regards
Olle

Sebastian

Thanks guys!

I really appreciate you taking the time to try the first release and provide feedback.

Olle – thanks for alerting me to this. I’ll troubleshoot issues with BB first thing tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Olle – would you mind providing me with access to the site that had problems with Beaver Builder via our secure contact form?

I just tested the latest version of Beaver Builder with the animation branch of Microthemer but didn’t encounter any issues.

Thanks,
Sebastian

olleka

Sure! Sending it now. It’s a test site so you can do what you like.
I updated it to WP 4.9 yesterday. If it helps.
Regards Olle

Sebastian

Thank you so much Olle!

The issue occurred when setting the inView animation event trigger. It clashed with Beaver Builders waypoints script.

I’ve just updated MT (5.1.0.2) to fix the issue. The download link at the top of this page is up to date.

olleka

Hi
Are you sure? Dowloaded an tested. Same problem.

Regards
Olle

Sebastian

Whoops, sorry I uploaded the fix to the wrong place. The download link was still pointing to 5.1. It now points to 5.1.0.2.

Cheers,
Sebastian

olleka

Thanks. Works very well now!

Olle

Sebastian

@cjseven – I’ve just announced the lifetime deal countdown. It will be available until Jan 24th, 2018. After that, Microthemer will only be available on subscription plans.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.