Animations Not Working

Author Posts

kman

Some of my elements are not animating after applying animations in Microthemer. On my live site, it does show the animation properties I added to the element, but it just doesn’t animate. Not sure what is going on. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

Sebastian

Hey,

Sure I’m happy to help. Please could you post a link to the site you’re working on?

Sometimes you need to set the display property value to block or inline-block via the Behaviour group (if it is currently set to ‘inline‘). Because the transforms in the animations often only work in combination with that setting. MT should notify you of this in the top right however, so it may be something else. I will know more once I’ve inspected your site.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Actually don’t worry, I’ve been able to replicate this. There is an issue with animations on the frontend. I will roll out a fix for this ASAP.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Sebastian

All done, please upgrade to version 6.0.2.7 when it appears in your WP dashboard, and let me know if that fixes your issue.

Thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Sebastian

kman

The animations work great now after I updated! Thanks for the quick response and fix, Sebastian!

Sebastian

You’re welcome kman 🙂

You must login or register to reply to this topic.