Cannot upgrade to Microthemer 3 [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

caseywilfling123

Hi there,

I am currently running 2.8.2 and am wanting to upgrade to Microthemer 3, though WordPress doesn’t recognise there is an upgrade?

Kind Regards,

Sebastian

Hi Casey,

You can download Microthemer 3 from “My Downloads” (themeover.com/my-account/) and then update via WordPress by deleting the current version and then installing the zip file you downloaded (you won’t lose any settings using this method).

You will be able to upgrade automatically very soon. We just haven’t enabled this yet because the current version of Microthemer (3.0.16) doesn’t embed the new docs for version 3 on it’s help screen. But as of a few days ago, the new docs are now available online here: https://themeover.com/support/

(we haven’ sent the newsletter about this yet because we want to make sure the new website is working seamlessly first)

Cheers,

Sebastian

caseywilfling123

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for that, I can’t link my purchases to my Account, probably because I bought Microthemer through Envato. Is there another way to download? I can attach my Envato purchase summary to show that I’ve purchased it.

Kind Regards,
Casey

Sebastian

Hi Casey,

Sorry for the slow reply, I was working on version 3.1 when I saw your post and thought it best to finish the job so that you can auto-upgrade via your dashboard. You should be able to do this now.

And thanks for pointing out the issue with linking your account to Envato purchases. I will work on a solution to this and report back.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.