Content width changes extend only to the right, not to the left

Author Posts

Protostarit

If I set my view to tablet/phone some of the content is centered. If I change the width it only extends to the right and not to the left. How do I get my content to be outlined to the left? Do I need to select a larger section maybe?

Sebastian

Hey,

Would you mind posting or emailing a link to your site, with a description of which content you would like to adjust. I can then advise you on this further.

Many thanks,
Sebastian

Protostarit

Hi Sebastian,

I have been playing around with Microthemer. Definitely have a lot to learn. I’m going through the tutorials one by one. What I have the most trouble with in general is the position of content.

If you go to the desktop/tablet view you can see several issues:
– About text has to move up
– The handmade bag section is not aligned
– The ‘do you want to become a stockist’ section is too long

On tablet/phone:
– The social media icons/buttons almost at the bottom are below each other, but there is enough space to have them in one row.

I don’t expect you to solve all these issues for me, but maybe you can give me some pointers.

Thanks! Let me know if you need login details.

https://www.littlebeachtribe.co.za

Protostarit

P.s. I sort of figured out already how to get the content to outline to the left. I just need to find out (tutorial) which item I need to select. The questions about positioning (above) are actually more important.

Regards, Linda

Protostarit

Hi Sebastian,

I found the tutorials about CSS positioning. I guess you can close this item. 🙂

Sebastian

Hey Linda,

Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday. I was travelling for the latter part. I’m glad you managed to find our CSS positioning tutorial. I hope it helps with your issues. If you need a bit of extra help with any of them, feel free to write back.

Thanks!
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.