CSS3 transform

Author Posts

HigherSourceSites

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

I have hardly scratched the surface and just a new purchaser, but already i am wondering if you have as a future feature, any plans on implementing css3 transforms?

Sebastian

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback!

In short, yes. Microthemer currently only supports CSS3 styles that are also supported by CSS3 PIE so that they work in all browsers. However, there are many more CSS3 styles out there such as transformations that Microthemer needs to support. I think the way style options are presented may need to be adapted slightly for all of the new CSS3 styles. I haven’t determined exactly how yet, but I am thinking about this.

It’s certainly a question of when, not if. But I can’t give you a date just yet. I hope that’s OK.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Sebastian

ddenev

Dear Sebastian,

Is this feature already implemented? I searched for Transform in the toolbar but could not find it. Or am I missing it?

Thanks!

Sebastian

Hey,

Not yet, but transforms are next on the list of styles to support. This will come after several other features though. See latest roadmap at bottom of this article: https://themeover.com/animation-properties-ready-try/

For now, you must add transforms via the custom code property group.

Cheers,
Sebastian

ddenev

Hey,

Thanks for the answer! The roadmap really looks very nice! Looking forward to all these great improvements 🙂

You must login or register to reply to this topic.