Design packs [cannot see packs in drop down after importing]

Author Posts

juana

Hello.
After installing and importing the design packs through the “Manage Design Packs” I can’t see them on the background drop-down menu.
I have followed this tutorial already https://themeover.com/installing-importing-design-packs/.

Can you please help me, it would be helpful to have a screen shot of the procedure.

Thank you in advance for your help

Regards

Juana

Sebastian

Hi Juana,

Design packs are not listed in the background drop-down menu. Any design packs you import into the interface will show up as extra folders in the selectors menu at the top left of the interface.

imported folders

But are you trying to insert a background image?

juana

Hi Sebastian

Thank you for your answer. I have installed and imported the design packs but they still don’t appear on the folder.
Appreciate your help, I got only 12 folders

Sebastian

Hey Juana, would you mind send login details for your site via this secure contact form so I can see what’s going on?

Cheers,
Sebastian

ps which design pack are you trying to install?

juana

Please let me know how can I send the details. I am trying to instal grove, opacity and grayscale graphics.

Sebastian

Ah, I’d forgotten about those design packs. Yes, they’re just images. I may not need your login details after all (although I’ve updated the link in my previous post).

Let me just check on those packs…

juana

which other design pack do you have, where can I find them?

Sebastian

Apologies, importing the graphics packs won’t import the images into your WP media library – because MT only imports images that have been set as background images on a selector. I will review the best solution for this. But in the meantime, you can manually add the images contained within the pack to your WP media library.

drag images to library

1. Unzip the design pack zip file on your computer.
  2. Select all of the images contained within.
  3. Drag the images over to your media library, which you can open by clicking the green icon next to the background-image field in Microthemer.
  4. Once you’ve copied them images to your media library, you can inset them as background images in Microthemer.

You can find more packs in your dashboard. Go to 2.x design packs. That page was meant to be temporary, it doesn’t let you preview the packs. Our marketplace will replace it. But the marketplace got delayed in favour of Microthemer updates and new docs. It will become a priority again in March.

I hope that helps, sorry for the misleading docs.

Sebastian

juana

Thank you for your help!
Have a great day

Juana

You must login or register to reply to this topic.