Editor's font size and theme?

Author Posts

fableforce

Hi , this is more of a quality of life request, but is there a way to:

1. Change editor’s font size? It hurts my eyes after awhile
2. Change the color skin? Comments are not the most visible (in grey, dark mode)

Thank you, appreciate you!

Sebastian

Hey,

1. Not currently, but I do plan to support this. Would you like a separate setting for adjusting the code editor font-size (HTML, CSS) and the reset of the UI?

2. I will also add support for extra themes at some point. In the meantime, I will make the comments a bit more readable in the next release.

Cheers,
Sebastian

fableforce

Sorry for the late reply.

1. Not currently, but I do plan to support this. Would you like a separate setting for adjusting the code editor font-size (HTML, CSS) and the reset of the UI?

— Just the font size in general of the UI, sometimes I have to squint, especially on larger screens

2. I will also add support for extra themes at some point. In the meantime, I will make the comments a bit more readable in the next release.

— Thanks!

Sebastian

Hey,

The comments should be a bit more readable as of version 7.1.5.0. I still plan to add an option for setting the font-size. In the meantime, would using the browser zoom suffice?

Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian

I’ve now fixed an issue with forum notifications, just in case you missed my previous reply.

Sebastian

I’ve now fixed an issue with forum notifications, just in case you missed my previous reply.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.