[Feedback] More organization with folders inside folders & nicknames on Selector

Author Posts

EduardoChaves

Hi,

I looked for a way to create folders inside folders and a way to rename selectors as a nickname (just to understand what selector is for) but I didn’t find it. I don’t know if the Microthemer has this functionality, but if it doesn’t have, I want to give my feedback so you guys can maybe do this later as a new feature. If it has, I would appreciate if you guys show me where it is.

Thanks,
Eduardo Chaves

EduardoChaves

[Update]

I just found how to rename selector as a nickname. But I still don’t know how to make folders inside folders.

Thanks,
Eduardo Chaves

Sebastian

Hey Eduardo,

I’m glad you found how to set the nickname. You can’t create sub-folders yet, but this will be supported soon. It will either be included in the next major release (version 7) or will be the very next feature after that.

Thanks,
Sebastian

gdewey

I would also love to see sub-folders and a search input in the top of selectors.

as the site starts to grow in terms of css selectors it starts to be a pain to find things and less and less productive.

thanks for hearing

Sebastian

Thanks for confirming your support for sub-folders. I’m actually planning to include the search feature in version 7 🙂

You must login or register to reply to this topic.