Folder inaccessible

Author Posts

Nelmedia

Hi Sebastian,

My colleague contacted me, because she has all her rules (except 1) in her General folder, and now she can’t access it anymore (all others seem fine)…

When we click on it, we get the message:
“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/deps.js?v=5.5.3.9&ver=5.0.3 (line 1)
Source: Microthemer interface”

Also, waiting to use history, because when I change something, it tells me that it was changed 4-5 hours ago… So, you might want to look at it before I go back too far in history…

Sebastian

Hey Nelson,

Sure, I’ll investigate a fix for this right now. Could you provide me with access to the site via our secure contact form? You could use this handy plugin to allow temporary access without sharing credentials: https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

I’ll check that history issue too, I thought that was fixed in a release a while back.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Hey Nelson,

I’ve just released version 5.5.4.0, which fixes the issue, and installed it on your site. One of your selectors had no value for the selector code field and this caused issue with the latest version of Microthemer, which is more strict about the data structure.

I’m a bit baffled re the history issue. When I set me timezone to Toronto time and then try the history it works as expected. I tried a bunch of different ways of getting the GMT corrected time but they didn’t work on your site. I will need to research this one further.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Nelmedia

Thanks Sebastian, you are wonderful as always!

As for the history, just tested it and (for a reason I don’t know, since from memory it’s the first time I see that… though I don’t use the history that much) I see that it was adding 5 hours… By looking at my settings, I see that the UTC time is just that (since we’re UTC – 5)… So, in other words, it modifies it right away, but says it’s been modified 5h ago because UTC time is 5h later…

Bottom line, it uses UTC time instead of local time… Don’t know if it has to do with any manipulation we did…

Thanks again!

Sebastian

Hey Nelson,

Strange that your server isn’t honouring the local time set via WordPress. Whatever the cause though, it would be ideal if Microthemer could be flexible enough to handle it. Do you mind if I try out a few more things on the site you provided me with access too? Or another test site on the same server?

Cheers,
Sebastian

Nelmedia

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry for the late reply… I am pretty busy these days…

No problem on continuing your tests. I’ve reactivated the Temporary Login for another month…

Thank you,
Nelson

Sebastian

Hey Nelson,

Thank you so much, I’ll see if I can get to the bottom of this 🙂

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.