Google Fonts Microthemer lite [font selection not showing in editor]

Author Posts

franciscanbrothersorg

Working on our local test site using MicroThemer lite… testing if it will suffice for editing before purchasing pro. I am trying to us the Google Font feature, but the google font button does not show. Nor does any list of fonts show in the normal font family list. Baffled.

Sebastian

Hey, if no fonts are showing in the list it’s likely a JavaScript error is preventing Microthemer from loading properly. I’d be happy to troubleshoot this for you if you can send login details for your site via this secure contact form: https://themeover.com/support/contact/

franciscanbrothersorg

So i found that i Have a plugin that is interfering with the Microthemer called “WP jquery Timelinr” which seems to be interfering with the Font aspect of the plugin…. I use the “WP jquery Timelinr” on my site and would like to keep using, if there is a way to find what is causing the incompatibility – and maybe be able to tweak it would be great.

Sebastian

Hey, I just tried installing the WP jquery Timelinr plugin on my testing server but didn’t encounter the same font menu issue. Let me know if you’d like me to take a look at your particular install. Cheers.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.