Google fonts [changed once but cannot change a second time – RESOLVED]

Author Posts

Alice

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hi, I’ve just started using Microthemer Lite and the first thing I did was to change the Google font of the header on my Pilot Fish child theme to another Google font. I saved the new label, then decided to change the font again, but I can’t. I tried doing exactly what I did the first time, but the header font stays the same. I tried reverting to the original Google font but nothing happened. I tried deleting the label but that didn’t work either. Can you help?

Alice

Please pardon my obtuseness. I have just discovered the wonderful ‘restore’ feature on Microthemer and all my problems are solved. Thank you for a *fantastic* product.

Sebastian

No need to apologise. It should be possible to switch between Google Fonts without resorting to the revision restore feature. If you get stuck with anything else please don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.