Hide All Selectors [is such a feature available? – RESOLVED]

Author Posts

Chazzer

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

I would be useful if there was a ‘hide all selectors’ option in the Microthemer UI or if the default view had everything collapsed.

Sebastian

Hey,

There is in fact a “close all” link under the fixed menu on the right in the default view that does collapse all of the sections and selectors.

Is that what you were after?

Cheers,

Sebastian

Chazzer

Ideal. Never saw that. I’d suggest making it more obvious by moving it to the top of the selectors column and renaming ‘collapse all’.

BTW Glad to hear about your next version coming soon. I find Microthemer invaluable and a great time saver. I hope it will be around for a long time.

Sebastian

I’m glad to hear you’re still enjoying Microthemer. I think you’re going to love version 2. You’ll be able to do absolutely everything from the visual view, and although I won’t be scrapping the default view (the visual view brings in data from the default view) you probably won’t use it much after version 2.

And the close all issue won’t really be an issue when working mainly in the visual view. However, I see you’re point about renaming it “collapse all”. It probably needs to stay in a fixed position though, as otherwise users would often have to scroll a lot to find it at the top.

I’m sure Microthemer will be around for a long time. I have big plans for it!

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.