Javascript error in console MT does not work

Author Posts

olleka

Hi Microthemer stopped to work all of a sudden.
I get an error in the console. Se below.

Is there anything that can be done here?

Regards
Olle

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ace/ace’ of undefined
at s (ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1)
at r (ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1)
at Object.i [as require] (ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1)
at ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1
at ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1
load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,backbone,moxiejs,plupload,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-controlgroup,jque&load[chunk_1]=ry-ui-checkboxradio,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-resizable,suggest,jquery-ui-dialog&ver=5.8.1:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ace/range’ of undefined
at s (ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1)
at r (ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1)
at Object.i [as require] (ace.js?ver=5.8.1:1)
at Object.init_editor_deps (deps.js?v=6.3.7.6&ver=5.8.1:1)
at Object.load_visual_view (microthemer.js?v=6.3.7.6&ver=5.8.1:1)
at Object.add_listeners (deps.js?v=6.3.7.6&ver=5.8.1:1)
at Object.init (microthemer.js?v=6.3.7.6&ver=5.8.1:1)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (microthemer.js?v=6.3.7.6&ver=5.8.1:1)
at e (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,backbone,moxiejs,plupload,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-controlgroup,jque&load[chunk_1]=ry-ui-checkboxradio,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-resizable,suggest,jquery-ui-dialog&ver=5.8.1:2)
at t (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,backbone,moxiejs,plupload,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-controlgroup,jque&load[chunk_1]=ry-ui-checkboxradio,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-resizable,suggest,jquery-ui-dialog&ver=5.8.1:2)

Sebastian

Hey Olle,

It sounds like this could be a plugin conflict. Have you recently installed another plugin that used a code editor (ACE is the name of the code editor Microthemer uses)?

If you don’t mind sending temporary access details for the affected site via our secure contact form I would be happy to troubleshoot this for you.

Many thanks,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Ah, the conflict is with the same plugin we discussed before.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.