my Microthemer doesn’t work anymore.

TypeError-Screenshot

targeting also won’t work anymore.

It says after i click “yes” on that regenerate all CSS toggle
I get this:

TypeError: e is undefined (line 1)

Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

Error: TypeError: e is undefined
    URL: /wp-includes/js/wp-auth-check.min.js?ver=5.0.2 (line 1)
    Source: Microthemer interface

Would you help me please?

Sebastian

Hey,

Yes I can certainly help you with this. Would you mind sending me access details for the affected site via our secure contact form so that I can troubleshoot this for you?

Many thanks,
Sebastian

Galen

I have the same error and Microthemer is unuseable.

Sebastian

OK, I’d like to roll out a fix for this ASAP. Would you be able to send me access Galen?

Thanks,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Hi guys,

I’ve just released version 5.5.1.7 with the primary purpose of fixing a compatibility issue with the latest version of Divi. However, I’ve also included an adjustment that may fix your issue, if we’re lucky. Please upgrade to 5.5.1.7 and let me know. I’m ready to come up with a proper fix if one is still needed.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Galen

Not working for me Sebastian. Will send you access.

Sebastian

Thanks,

I’ve just released version 5.5.1.8 which fixes at least one of the issues reported in this thread, hopefully both if they have the same root cause. The issue I identified was with legacy MT settings configurations.

Am I right in thinking you upgraded an MT install that has been around for some time?

Cheers,
Sebastian

crazycarty

Hello,
I am facing an issue, i am not able to ” TARGET “ any of the website element and microthemer notifies an ERROR stating change in java-script of the plugin. Below are the mentioned error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘disabled’ of undefined (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘disabled’ of undefined
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/deps.js (line 1)
Source: Frontend preview
Something’s wrong
Loading WordPress site took more than 60 seconds. A JavaScript error may be preventing the action from completing. The following errors were detected:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘disabled’ of undefined
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/deps.js (line 1)
Source: Frontend preview

These where the ERROR which the plugin throws. Please do the needful as soon as possible, let me know if you want any CREDENTIALS to check for the problem.

Thank You.

Sebastian

Hey,

Sure, I’m happy to troubleshoot this for you. Please could you send me access details via our secure contact form?

Cheers,
Sebastian

P.S. if you’re in a super hurry, you can roll back to a previous version of MT via My Downloads. Once you’ve done that, if you could send me an export of your settings I might be able to replicate and fix the error at my end. To do this, Go to Packs > Export. After exporting, download the pack as a zip file. And email it to our support …at… themeover [dot] com. address. That way you can upgrade to that latest version once I’ve addressed the issue.

Sebastian

Thanks for sending access. Update, I’ve just released version 5.5.2.2 which fixes your upgrade issue. I’ve installed it on your site and things seem to be working fine now.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
Sebastian

vitorprocessy

Hey people. I’m with the same problem:

TypeError: e.tooltip is not a function (line 1)

A Microthemer discovered an JavaScript error on your site:

Error: TypeError: e.tooltip is not a function
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/microthemer.js?v=6.3.5.7&ver=5.6 (line 1)
Source: Interface do Microthemer

Sebastian

@vitorprocessy thanks for sharing your issue. This is proving to be a bit tricky to debug. Two people have reported this problem when working on localhost, and then when I’ve installed a copy of their site on my localhost, I don’t get any errors.

Are you getting this issue on a live site I could log into my any chance? If so, would you mind sending access details via our secure contact form?

Thanks,
Sebastian

vitorprocessy

I appreciate the answear. Yes, i’m using through localhost. It’s for study and tool testing purposes . I’m without access to free live sites by now to do it. But, if getting such access soon i will return the contact with the answear. By the way, if the problem is this, i believe that the problem will be solved, once the use on live sites shows no problem, isn’t? Perhaps there are more people facing the same issue, thats why i came to write you. If some news about it shows up, please make contact.

Thanks!

vitorprocessy

Sebastian, I would like to say that i solved the previous issue. The resolution was:

On the WP panel > Microthemer preferences > Compability > Load a legacy version of jQuery > If No, turn to Yes.

It was quiet simple. I hope it help some people with the same problem. On internal discussions, people said that when they reinstall another versions of WP or Web servers with the native language, the problem disappeared for some period. Is not the better way to correct the issue, but can suit to the development find improvements.

Sebastian

UPDATE - this has been fixed properly without the need to enable a legacy version of jQuery - simply update Microthemer to version 6.3.7.8

Thanks,
Sebastian

Oh great, I’m glad that legacy jQuery option in the preferences worked for you. That may give me a clue as to why this is happening. In summary:

• The issue is that MT doesn’t load the site frontend and displays an error: e.tooltip is not a function
  • This has only happened to people working on localhost – some or all using Xampp
  • It only affects non-English translations of Microthemer
  • It can be fixed by getting MT to load a legacy version of jQuery via the Compatibility tab of Microthemer’s preferences (that loads the version of jQuery used by WordPress before WP 5.6)
  • I am not able to replicate the issue when I install an exact copy of the site on my WAMP server. And no one has reported this issue yet on a live site

I will continue to look for an explanation for this. To anyone that has the same issue with a different setup, please let me know!

Thanks, and sorry this issue is taking me much longer to fix than usual.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.