JavaScript Error, Targeting not working anymore

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian 1 week, 6 days ago.

Author Posts

evgenijgottfried

Hi,

my Microthemer doesn’t work anymore.

TypeError-Screenshot

targeting also won’t work anymore.

It says after i click “yes” on that regenerate all CSS toggle
I get this:

TypeError: e is undefined (line 1)

Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

    Error: TypeError: e is undefined
    URL: /wp-includes/js/wp-auth-check.min.js?ver=5.0.2 (line 1)
    Source: Microthemer interface

Would you help me please?


Sebastian

Hey,

Yes I can certainly help you with this. Would you mind sending me access details for the affected site via our secure contact form so that I can troubleshoot this for you?

Many thanks,
Sebastian


Galen

I have the same error and Microthemer is unuseable.


Sebastian

OK, I’d like to roll out a fix for this ASAP. Would you be able to send me access Galen?

Thanks,
Sebastian


Sebastian

Hi guys,

I’ve just released version 5.5.1.7 with the primary purpose of fixing a compatibility issue with the latest version of Divi. However, I’ve also included an adjustment that may fix your issue, if we’re lucky. Please upgrade to 5.5.1.7 and let me know. I’m ready to come up with a proper fix if one is still needed.

Cheers,
Sebastian


Galen

Not working for me Sebastian. Will send you access.


Sebastian

Thanks,

I’ve just released version 5.5.1.8 which fixes at least one of the issues reported in this thread, hopefully both if they have the same root cause. The issue I identified was with legacy MT settings configurations.

Am I right in thinking you upgraded an MT install that has been around for some time?

Cheers,
Sebastian


crazycarty

Hello,
I am facing an issue, i am not able to ” TARGET “ any of the website element and microthemer notifies an ERROR stating change in java-script of the plugin. Below are the mentioned error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘disabled’ of undefined (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘disabled’ of undefined
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/deps.js (line 1)
Source: Frontend preview
Something’s wrong
Loading WordPress site took more than 60 seconds. A JavaScript error may be preventing the action from completing. The following errors were detected:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘disabled’ of undefined
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/deps.js (line 1)
Source: Frontend preview

These where the ERROR which the plugin throws. Please do the needful as soon as possible, let me know if you want any CREDENTIALS to check for the problem.

Thank You.


Sebastian

Hey,

Sure, I’m happy to troubleshoot this for you. Please could you send me access details via our secure contact form?

Cheers,
Sebastian

P.S. if you’re in a super hurry, you can roll back to a previous version of MT via My Downloads. Once you’ve done that, if you could send me an export of your settings I might be able to replicate and fix the error at my end. To do this, Go to Packs > Export. After exporting, download the pack as a zip file. And email it to our support …at… themeover [dot] com. address. That way you can upgrade to that latest version once I’ve addressed the issue.


Sebastian

Thanks for sending access. Update, I’ve just released version 5.5.2.2 which fixes your upgrade issue. I’ve installed it on your site and things seem to be working fine now.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.