Just bought microthemer but cannot use it? [constantly loading – RESOLVED]

Author Posts

sbg123

I have bought the 45$ version downloaded the plugin and activated it but when I click on microthemer in my websites dashboard, it shows up on top of my page and there’s a little phrase that says “double click anything on the page to begin restyling it” but its as if it is inactive?? There’s a constant “loading” icon on the top left corner of my page, and on the top right corner there’s a phrase that says “Loading WordPress Site…”

Its has now been loading for nearly an hour so im guessing here’s some kind of problem… Can I please have help, thx!

Sebastian

Yes it sounds like a JavaScript error is causing some problems. I’ve responded to your email about this. Please reply with login details for your site and I will troubleshoot this for you.

Thanks!
Sebastian

sbg123

Hey Sebastian! The problem has been fixed, I simply saved my “preferences” and it started working…? Maybe I needed to do that before it could start, anyways thx for the early reply, if I run into any other problem i’ll know where to ask! Thx!

Sebastian

Hey, I’m glad to hear that the problem has been resolved. You shouldn’t need to save the preferences for things to work. But your feedback has been helpful. I will investigate how the state of the Microthemer differs before and after the initial save of the preferences.

Thanks!
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.