Microthemer stylesheet generating as incomplete

Author Posts

billyjackson

I’m having trouble finding a way to get microthemer to put all of my selectors into the css stylesheet that ultimately gets loaded into the site.

Everything was working fine, until after making a few changes that were so uninteresting that I cannot remember what happened before it was triggered, suddenly the site appeared broken. (currently unfinished but up at http://www.imageandnoise.com)

Upon investigation, it appeared that the microthemer stylesheet only contained a small portion of the css it should have been generating. The selectors are still visible and still contain all their data and – with microthemer open – the page loads first incorrectly, and then updates with all the styles.

Forcing a regeneration of the css from the preferences doesn’t seem to work, nor does restoring to a different revision. I have re-created the selector that appears to be the one next-in-line after the last one that’s gotten hung up, but it didn’t seem to help.

Cache purges seem to also have done nothing.

I have updated to the lastest version of MT (6.3.5.0).
Wordpress is on 5.6

Any ideas on how to get this to generate correctly?

billyjackson

Nevermind.

I left a hanging curlybrace somewhere.

Lol. All good!

Sebastian

Oh great, I’m glad you managed to figure this out. Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.