Microthemer will not save? – changes do not show on website

Author Posts

HjortBoll

Hi there,

I have just installed microthemer on my wordpress site, and I want to set a border around some text. It always seem to work fin, but when I go back to the dashbord og the sitefront, it haven saved do you know the reason for that?

I haven´t bought microthemer, I´am using the free version

Please help me

Sebastian

Hey,

This is normally the result of a caching WordPress plugin like super cache, w3 total cache etc or server level the caching like cloudflare. Logged in users see the up to date non-cached version of the site. While non-logged in users see a cached version, that may not be up to date if you haven’t cleared your cache after making updates with Microthemer.

I explain the steps needed to overcome this here: http://themeover.com/forum/topic/changes-not-saving/

Hopefully that will solve your problem. If not, please send access details to your site via our secure contact form so that I can troubleshoot.

Many thanks,
Sebastian

HjortBoll

Okay thanks,

Just to be sure, if I buy the unlimited pack from microthemer, can I then use it on any website, also on my customers without it costs me extra?

Sebastian

With the developer version – absolutely!

Niffty2016

Hi, I am having this problem where Microthemer will not save, I have tried different browsers, cleared cache, to caching off and disabled the super caching plugin installed. The changes get made it says saved but not saving to live site. I’ve tried all different approaches with draft on and off etc. I have followed your suggestions above without any success. Help please…

Niffty2016

Just to add to above, just got this error.
Uncaught SyntaxError: Failed to execute ‘matches’ on ‘Element’: ‘Banner Button 2’ is not a valid selector. (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:
Error: Uncaught SyntaxError: Failed to execute ‘matches’ on ‘Element’: ‘Banner Button 2’ is not a valid selector.
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/frontend.js?v=5.0.6.8&ver=7b3b322427ff7d13d0f0aa0502409bd4 (line 1)
Source: Frontend preview

Sebastian

Hey,

I’m happy to help you resolve both issues. Would you mind sending me access details for your site via our secure contact form so I can troubleshoot?

Many thanks,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.