Non-Video Tutorials

Author Posts

cangrejero

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Having hearing problems, it’s difficult for me to follow the video tutorials. Do you have them as eBooks or PDF’s? Thanks!

Sebastian

Hey,

I don’t currently have any proper ebooks or tutorial equivalents of the videos but I’ve just prepared 4 PDF transcripts that I used for myself when creating the 4 video promos/tutorials. I’ve zipped them into a package which you can download here: https://themeover.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/transcripts-first-4-videos.zip

I hope they are of some use to you. The blue comments in square brackets indicate when I need to do an action on screen – hopefully they will help you match the visual content in the video with the words.

If you find that you still need help with something, you can always get help in this forum.

Regards,

Sebastian

cangrejero

This is great, Sebastian! Thanks!!!

Sebastian

You’re welcome 🙂

You must login or register to reply to this topic.