Not working in WP 4.5.2 [RESOLVED updated ssl was the issue]

Author Posts

TheBronzePatriot

I just did a fresh install of WP (to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind) and I installed the latest version of Microthemer and it’s not working at all. Not working meaning that it doesn’t save to active-styles.css or if it does it’s not all of the changes.

I’m on a vanilla install with the TwentySixteen theme active and zero other plugins active.

Any other reports of this not working?

Sebastian

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this. I set up a fresh install with WP 4.5.2 Twenty Sixteen active. I wasn’t able to replicate the error you found unfortunately. I have actually been working on issue reported by another customer whereby setting !important manually sometimes doesn’t save. I haven’t been able to replicate the issue reliably on his site or my testing sever though. So I’m still not sure where exactly to focus my debugging efforts.

Is your vanilla install online? If so, would you mind sending me login details via this secure contact form?

https://themeover.com/support/contact/

If not, would you mind sending me a full backup of your vanilla site to support [at] this domain .com?

Also, what language are you running WordPress in? That could potentially explain why we’re getting different results.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble you’ve been having.
Sebastian

TheBronzePatriot

*EDIT*

Figured it out. They reissued an SSL cert to me yesterday and that messed up my configuration for the server. It appears to work as expected now.

Sebastian

Ah that’s great! Glad you got it sorted in the end. Thanks for the update.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.