Want popup box to appear when clicking image

Tagged: ,

Author Posts

laucocos

I using Divi to design a new webpage: https://staging.nexusdatacommunications.com/inspiratti/ I want a popup box to appear on clicking either of the 3 image boxes in this section under ‘Download the free brand-building resources to accelerate your growth’.

I have 3 separate shortcodes which links to each of the 3 boxes:
Drive Blog Traffic Checklist: [thrive_2step id=’3058′]Trigger goes here[/thrive_2step]
The Essential Ingredients for Building a Powerful Brand on Your Website: [thrive_2step id=’3059′]Trigger goes here[/thrive_2step]
The 8 Essential Ingredients of a High Converting Landing Page: [thrive_2step id=’3060′]Trigger goes here[/thrive_2step]

For the popup box to appear, I need to link image file to the part where it says ‘trigger goes here’. Is this possible to achieve with microthemer? Or is there an alternative way to achieve this effect?

Thanks,
Laura

Sebastian

Hi Laura,

I see you’ve made some progress with this since your post before the weekend. So you still need assistance with this?

You can add background-images on existing elements with Microthemer. But if the popup box plugin requires the presence of a HTML image to work, that is something you would need to add outside of Microthemer.

Cheers,
Sebastian

laucocos

Hi Sebastian,

If you could help that would be great. I have come stuck with this but perhaps this is something best resolved outside of Microthemer so maybe I’m better to seek the solution elsewhere.

Thanks,
Laura

Sebastian

Hey Laura,

You might need to ask for help from the popup plugin author, as I can’t see exactly which admin screens control the popup functionality, or how you’ve incorporated this into your page. You can send me some links to the admin screens you’ve been working in to try to set this up, privately perhaps.

But I’m happy to take a quick look.

Cheers!
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.